Thursday, February 26, 2009

What would you do???

yesterday i was getting call after call from employers about another job offer..usually i would just jump on it with a quickness..but the only thing that ran thru my mind as they were talking in my ear was.."FUCK THAT SHIT" .. I hate to sound ungrateful ..I AM grateful.. but IF A MAN WANTS SOMETHING HE'S NEVER HAD BEFORE, HE HAS TO DO SOMETHING HE'S NEVER DONE!!... makes all the sense in the world huh?..with that being said.. i made up my mind that i have GOALS and i am gonna do all that i can to accomplish each and every one of em..i cant be wasting time slaving for CORPORATE AMERICA... so that their company EXPANDS AND GROWS..AND MY PATIENCE SHRINKS AND STRESS INCREASES.. nahhh.. i made up my mind, AND IM STICKIN' TO WHAT MAKES sense TO ME!
What would you do in this scenario?

No comments:

Post a Comment