Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Megan Fox.. JUST BECAME FOXYY (ERR) LOL .. ADMITS BEIN' BISEXUAL!!!!

Megan Fox admitted that she is bisexual. That's what revealed from her interview with Esquire for June edition. The "Transformers" star claimed that she is OK with same sex relationship but insists that she doesn't want to sleep with another bisexual woman.Megan who just broke up with her fiance, Brian Austin Green, told the magazine, "I think people are born bisexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual." She added, "But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."However, the 22-year-old hot actress-and-model doesn't want to be considered as a lesbian. "Look, I'm not a lesbian," she said previously in another interview. "I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl - Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands," she defended.Megan once told about her first experience of falling in love with a girl when she was 18. She was in crush with a Russian stripper named Nikita after the actress was dumped by her boyfriend in the past, Ben Leahy.

No comments:

Post a Comment